Wednesday, March 7, 2012

UNDER THE WEATHER AND GIRLS NIGHT!

UPDATED: Elle DID NOT have an ear infection. Great news! I felt silly for bringing her in. Guess that makes me 2-3. In other news, in getting us ready and out I realized I feel T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!

Well we are definitely feeling under the weather in our house this morning. I have been watching Elting the past few days trying to figure out if she has an ear infection. We are headed to the doctor in about an hour to find out. I am 2-2 for bringing her in when she actually had one. It is so hard to figure out if they really have an infection.. She pulls on her ear when she is tired and is getting all 4 of her top teeth so has been pretty fussy. This will be our third infection in the last three months. Hope we aren't headed for tubes.

I am feeling bad too. Sore throat, achy, groggy. Yuck!

I started feeling bad last night when I went out with some girlfriends. We went to Las Tortugas/Deli Mexicana for dinner and then to a movie. This was my first visit to Las Tortugas. Have yall been? It is so good. It is strictly authentic Mexican. Meaning no beloved cheese dip and nary a margarita. But the guacamole and the food is awesome. I had the fish tacos. I didn't even miss the cheese!! I can't wait to bring Kenny. I know he will love it!

After dinner we went to see The Vow. I love Rachel McAdams. And I might consider Channing Tatum a guilty pleasure. I loved the movie Dear John so much. The movie was good. It might of had a couple of us tearing up a little. I thought it was neat that it is based on a true story. I can't imagine Kenny losing all memories of Elle and I. I would be so devastated.

It was a fun night but by the time we were on the way home I was ready to crawl in bed because I was starting to feel really bad. Here's hoping whatever this funk is goes away very very soon.

No comments: