Tuesday, December 9, 2014

THE FIRST MONTH OF WALKER-ON MY DUE DATE!

Today is my official due date.  December 9.  And we have had Walker with us for a full month now.  He is 1 month old!  Most people marvel at how quickly the time goes by.  Honestly it seems a lot longer to me.  These weeks and days have been long.  We are very tired but I am just so grateful to have him here with us and healthy. And to not have to STILL be pregnant is just the icing on the cake.  My body feels so much better this go around after the delivery and even though I am tired I still feel so much better physically than I did when I was pregnant.  I can go up stairs! Or as Elle likes to say "you can run now mommy!" or "you can bend over now mommy!"

Walker so far has slept through most of his time here. That is how Elle was too.  Sleep sleep sleep and then eat.  We have been trying to draw his feedings out at night and he is having none of that.  Sometimes he is waking up before the three hour mark to eat.  We have upped his ounce intake but he is still a hungry boy.  At least when it is the second go around you know that they will eventually sleep and it isn't as stressful as the first time.

Elle is absolutely the best big sister.  She is so loving and affectionate with him.  She mother hens to death and mimics the things I say and the pet names I call him.  Our main ones being Walker-boo and Buddy. 

So since he is one month old I thought I would do a photo dump of some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks.  I have posted a lot of these on other posts but I wanted to put them all in one place.

Happy 1 Month Walker! We love you! 










No comments: