Wednesday, September 27, 2017

STARKVILLE ACADEMY CHEER CAMP 2017

This past week Elle participated in Starkville Academy's Cheer Camp. This was her third year to do it and she always enjoys it so much. Kenny and I were really upset though when the dates were released  and we saw that it fell on the dates of a trip to Georgia that we had planned months in advance. That meant that we would not be able to attend her performance at the game on Friday night. And since that is all the practice for all week we felt terrible. We did arrange for CeCe and Nanee to come and keep the kids and I lined up a sitter so that Walker could stay home and they could support Elle that night.  So every day that week Elle stayed after school for cheer camp.  Then on Wednesday, the day before the trip I talked to Elle about coming to watch her practice so I could just see what they were up to. I told Kenny I was going to go and he asked if he could come too. So we took Walker and right when we were pulling in to the school all the little girls were lining up on the football field for a dress rehearsal of sorts. We were so excited because they were just starting so we got to see all the grades just like if we had been there for the real performance. And of course Elle was happy we were able to see it too. We took video of our own too.

Friday night CeCe and Nanee took Elle and they had a great night watching her. I also had lots of friends sending me pictures and video so I am able to do a blog post on the whole thing! We hated to not be there but Elle had a great week and a great night!
Elle and one of her high school cheer coaches!

First Grade Group Picture with all their high school coaches




Waiting for their turn to cheer.


Elle and Mary Kenway!

1 comment:

George said...

When I see Elle and Mary in the same picture I think how beautiful they both are