Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FUNNY PEOPLE WAS FUNNY.

Kenny and I had a relaxed leisurely weekend. Friday night I went over to Christin's and hung out with her. We grabbed some dinner at this place called Skimo's and I have to tell you...they had the best quesadilla I have ever eaten. I have been craving one ever since. The restaurant is kind of far away from our house but I am temped to start driving out there just to have that quesadilla again.

After we finished our delicious dinner we went back over to Christin's house with plans to watch a movie but we ended up just flipping channels and looking at wedding dresses because she is getting married.

On Saturday, I did some grocery shopping because we had 0 food in the house. And then it started to rain and I enjoyed a glorious afternoon on the couch watching various movies. It was wonderful.

Saturday night we went to sushi and then went to see Funny People. Like I had mentioned before I was so excited to see this movie. And it was really good. Adam Sandler was really good and played a much different role than his other movies. I would definitely recommend it.

As of yesterday I started doing The Shred twice a day. This morning was my third time this week and I am now hobbling. I am so sore. But I am hoping all the strength training and abs will help get my behind into gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot on the Shred! I'm starting back tonight!