Wednesday, September 8, 2010

15 WEEKS AND THE BULLDOGS!

How far along? 15 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss? Doctor said yesterday that I gained 1 lb. I am refuting this because that is not what my scale says every morning and I was fully clothed and it was the end of the day so I still say NO weight gain yet. (I do understand that I am supposed to be gaining weight and really shouldn't obsess over one pound)

Maternity clothes? Nope. But its kind of fun wearing my regular clothes and having a little bump. You can own the fact that your tummy is sticking out instead of trying to suck it in. Ha!

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep? Some nights are good. Some nights are bad.

Best moment last week? Having my sister and Kenny acknowledge that this pudge on my belly is indeed a baby and not too many baked potatoes. Its a real bump!!

Movement? Not sure. Sometimes I wonder if I am feeling the baby or if it is stomach gurgles. Can't wait to know for sure!

Food cravings? This is my favorite question! Here is this weeks list: sno cones, jalapenos, anything spicy, since we were in Starkville I totally indulged in City Bagel (several times) and the Grill's cheesesticks, and here is the really trite craving...Pickles!

Gender? Prediction: Still 100% convinced its a boy. Even had my doctor calling it a he yesterday.

Labor signs? No. I wouldn't know if I was. Ha!

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: The whole alcohol thing was a little tough this past weekend with being in Starkville. Great weather, great game, great friends and I wanted a cocktail!

What I am looking forward to: 19 days until we find out what Baby Lacey is! Kenny and I both went to the doctor yesterday and heard a strong heartbeat. It was at 150 and was much louder than last time. But we are dying to lay eyes on the babe since we haven't seen him since 6 weeks. So my doctor moved our anatomy scan up a little bit and it is at the end of September! I am so excited because we thought it was definitely going to be the beginning of October before we found out! So for now that is what I am most looking forward to. And of course the Bulldogs defeating Auburn tomorrow!!

49-7!!!!
Kenny and I had so much fun in Starkville this past weekend. The Bulldogs looked amazing. I am so anxious to see how we do against a good team. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow night! I wish I could be there!

We managed to eat at our favorite places and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. I mean I can't get over how nice it was. And having Monday off was just the icing on the cake. I did end up feeling pretty sick on Sunday from all the excitement on Saturday. Can't wait for the next game!

No comments: