Friday, January 26, 2018

DANCE CAMP AND 100TH DAY

So it was final day of Dance Camp and also performance day! Like I mentioned before Kenny had to leave for market that day. There were a few tears that morning but we made it through! It is always said during the leaving part but everyone cheers up pretty quickly and then we just miss him while he is gone!
Cuddles with the family before Daddy leaves.

Walker and I had to actually go in the grocery store the other day which meant car cart!


Elle's dance camp performance went great and she did such a good job! I didn't get any pictures from the night because I was too busy taking video for Daddy. But it was lots of fun and Walker enjoyed watching the SA basketball game while we waited for the girls to come out! Kenny had me pick up some pretty flowers and put them in a vase and then sent her a handwritten note that we had waiting on Elle when she got home. She was happy that he did that!
Celebrating the end of dance camp with her flowers and note from Daddy.

On Thursday Elle had her 100th day of school! They always make this super fun at school. They let the kids dress up as old people if they want to and they bring a ziplock bag with 100 things in it! We were so busy this week I was glad when Elle was easy going about what I pulled together for her to wear as her granny outfit. I did manage to score her a walker from our friend Ava that we used for pictures but she ended up not bringing it to school which I think was a good idea!  Her teacher even sent me some pictures from the school day! 
Little granny with her walker.



Getting in her granny character.
Granny bun.
Headed to school.
 Collier, Elle and Audrey Caroline 



Holding her bag of 100 Fruit Loops! I originally did 100 Rasinets but she claimed 
to not like Raisinets so we switched to Fruit Loops!


1 comment:

Pavan said...

Wow Thank you for such an amazing information. Your gift Ideas are just an amazing. To get more ideas and online shopping Click Here

Send Valentines Day Gifts to INDIA Online | Birthday Gifts to India |Online Cake to India | Send Sweets to India