Monday, May 14, 2018

THIS AND THAT

I have gotten pretty far behind in my blogging again! Whoops! I will catch back up because we have one week of school left and surely things will slow down enough for me to do the posts of all the big things. And we have had lots of big things these last few weeks. But I thought I would do a small this and that post! So here we go!

Walker has gotten very opinionated about his clothes as of late.  I try to get him what I want him to wear on his PDO mornings but on the other days I let him choose within reason. His first choice lately is a Mississippi State football jersey! He is also begun pretend playing really well with his toys and it is just a sweet content stage he is in.



First grade at the Academy has been doing a countdown to summer the last few weeks and one day they were able to wear their favorite college gear to school. When we went over the list Elle wanted to wear Blair Shaefer's jersey that day. We didn't have one so I tracked down a little girl's basketball jersey at the lodge and then I had Blair's number on it. She was so excited to wear it! She looked super cute too of course!
Ready to sport her Blair jersey!


Walker was also sporting his jersey that day and wanted in on the pictures.


Elle is just devouring books these days. Loves them!  Our little bookworm!

I posted the picture of Elle in her jersey to Instagram and tagged Blair in it and she commented on the picture! Elle was out of her mind about it. So excited and happy!

There was one really nice day where Walker begged and begged to get the water table out and put water in it and so I gave in and we literally played outside all day! It was so much fun!

Having a picnic lunch!

Softball season is almost over for Elle and we couldn't have asked for it to go better. We weren't sure if she would like it or be upset over things like striking out but she has loved it and enjoyed playing with lots of her friends. The other night she even had a crazy amazing game where she went 3 for 3. Hit a double and ran in 3 runs and scored herself. She was so pumped up she was shaking from adrenaline after it was over. We were so happy to see how much fun she was having!
Getting her official softball picture taken.
We played BJs Pharmacy one night and a lot of Elle's 
friends are on that team so we got some pictures afterward.


Walker and I met Missy up at the club one day for lunch because all the guys were playing in the Kentucky Derby Golf Tournament. Walker just adores her! The feeling is mutual I think!



No comments: