Wednesday, September 5, 2018

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

My birthday was almost a month ago and I am just now getting around to posting about it. Obviously I am a little behind as always. I had a great birthday! I felt celebrated by Kenny and the kids and lots of friends. My actual birthday was a Thursday. Kenny was in Jackson for work Wednesday night and Thursday morning but the kids were sure to tell me Happy Birthday and Kenny came home from Jackson with one of my favorite lunches from Beagle Bagel and a small bundt cake arrangement from a bakery I love. Then we had a low key dinner as a family and they gave me lots of fun gifts! 
My bundt cake arrangement!

Friday night Kenny rented a big party bus and a bunch of our closest couple friends all rode over to West Point to go eat at Anthony's which always makes for a fun night. Anthony's is delicious but takes a long time when you are with a big group so it always make but a fun and crazy night! My friend Foley got the most delicious cake from a local baker that I so appreciated and the bus was an exciting ride home!
Elle went to a birthday party for a friend that evening and 
I got a picture from a mom friend that took her.
Foley presenting me with my cake and sparkler candles.




Group shot of the table.




All these pictures were taken after dinner where we were all feeling pretty silly.








No comments: