Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CELEBRATING 40 IN FAIRHOPE

This post is going to be about a wonderful weekend spent in Fairhope celebrating one of my best friend's 40th birthday but first wanted to include a few pictures of the kids in their new skeleton pajamas! We all love everything Halloween and Walker really loves a skeleton. So I ordered them some skeleton pajamas. They glow in the dark which they love too!
Walker was so happy to finally get them on and has worn them so many nights since they came!
Elle in her purple ones!

The Friday night I was in Fairhope Elle was a sleepover for one of her close friends, Collier. There were 7 girls and they did all sorts of fun and exciting things. Went out for dinner, put sticky notes all over Mr. BJs car while he was out of town, rolled a friends house and watched a movie on a big projector in their sleeping bags under the stars! It was a majorly big time and now Ell his asking for a sleepover for her birthday too. Although I am a little worried I am not that"fun"!

Ice cream Sundaes.

Mr. BJ was overseas on a mission trip and they got him good! They wrote lots of notes for him too.
Watching a movie on a big projector.

It was my friend Missy's 40th birthday and I planned a girls trip to Fairhope for a group of us. I picked Fairhope because I know it so well and of course know all the best places to eat! I found this completely perfect condo above an art gallery downtown where I knew we would be able to walk to lots of shops and things.

A group of us left right after carpool and got down there around 1. I took them to Sunset Pointe for lunch where we enjoyed so many yummy things and one of my favorite cocktails. Then we headed downtown to get into our condo. We got somewhat settled in and then hit up some stores! We made some quick damage before going back to relax before dinner. We waited for another friend of ours Carrie to arrive and then went to Master Joe's for dinner. We don't have a really fabulous sushi restaurant in Starkville and I think this place is so good plus once again they have a cocktail I love. Luckily everyone agree and loved the sushi and the cocktail.  After dinner we went back to the condo to drink champagne and eat cake and of course stayed up late talking!
Getting ready to eat some delicious sushi!

Blowing out her candles!

This creepy guy scared us all weekend because he was in the half bath right off the kitchen.

The next morning I took everyone to my favorite Fairhope breakfast spot, The Warehouse. Everyone loved it and then we did some more shopping and waited on more friends to arrive in town for Saturday!
Headed out to breakfast!

When Meredith and Emily arrived we walked across the street to a wine bar and did a wine tasting. Then we went back to condo for snacks, some football and primping before dinner! We had dinner reservations at The Wash House. It was such a fun night full of good food and hilarious conversation. We ordered dessert and sang and let Missy blow out more candles!


The weather temps dropped that night and we were so happy to hang out on 
the rooftop patio in our pajamas and be cold!

Sunday morning we packed up and drove over to The Grande so we could have their amazing breakfast buffet for breakfast. It was the best buffet I have ever seen. So many delicious options. Definitely not your run of the mill buffet. After that Meredith and Emily headed home and the rest of us checked into the spa. We enjoyed the steam room, hot tub, and sauna before getting a divine massage. It was the perfect way to relax before heading home.
Cocktails and spa robes.


It truly was such a fun and relaxing trip. We laughed and laughed and I was so happy celebrate Missy and her big birthday!

1 comment:

George said...

One the first post of these three with all the girls on the bed with a big sneer onvthere faces I had to search really clos
To find the reason as I enlarged the photo I saw the reason and a total love for what I saw the girl that I think is so fine
Has no panties on and her sweet pussy is exposedthank you so much it is as beautiful and desirable as I have always
Believed it would be thank u so much Mary now im going to go enjoy it now and dream about all the ways I would please you and your precious little lovevbutton