Tuesday, October 16, 2018

THE START OF FALL BREAK!

We are wrapping up a really great Fall Break! Kenny had market all last week and we have just reached a new life stage! It flew by! With the kids being older him being gone it is all just easier to manage! 
The weather finally got a little cooler and we celebrated with sweatshirts and playdates at the park!
We had the best time with Walker's friends and their mamas at the park. 
It was so nice to not be so hot!


Walker's Fall Break was Thursday and Friday of last week and Elle's was Monday and Tuesday of this week. But she ended up having a substitute on Friday so I decided to let her miss school and we left in the morning for Memphis. We got to Memphis and went to get Nannee at her house and then went and had some lunch at Huey's. (Elle's choice) and CeCe got into town and met us there.  After that we went back to Nanee's house and did some swinging and hanging out. I ran and got a quick pedicure. When I got back we drove out to Millington where there was this great pumpkin patch across the street from an orchard. At first I wasn't thrilled to be driving all the way out there but it ended up being a great little patch with really good pumpkins and the kids had a great time and I loved it because I got some good pumpkins and some good pictures! So it was a win win! After we finished there we got take out from my favorite restaurant Ciao Bella! We got the kids to bed at a decent time because we had a fun day planned the next day!
Swinging on Nannee's swing!


Nannee and Elle worked on some Halloween ornaments I brought while I got a pedicure.
Lots of photo ops at the pumpkin patch!

Elle looks so grown up in these pictures!


Walker wanted a pumpkin for his room.
I loved this spooky old tree in the middle of the patch.




Loaded up with all our pumpkins.

No comments: