Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

So I know I haven't been doing too well at this blogging thing. I will try to do better next year which is in about 14 days can you believe it???

Kenny and I have been thoroughly enjoying our holiday season. I finished my Christmas shopping by December 1 and I could not be happier about it. My time has not been spent running around like crazy. I have had time to relax, throw a few get togethers and watch a zillion Christmas movies. It has been heavenly.

I am so excited because Kenny and I will be doing our Lacey family Christmas(just he and I) Friday night. So presents are only two days away for me! I cannot wait to give Kenny his gifts. I hope I surprise him. We have a Christmas date night planned. We are going to go eat at an Italian restaurant and then walk through zoo lights before going home to open gifts.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their holiday season as much as we are.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

P.S. My friend Susan over at JPress Designs designed our Christmas card this year and I love it so much. Keep her in mind for next year or for any other event you have coming up. She is great at what she does and so easy to work with!

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So darling!

SouthernBelleJM said...

The cards are cute! I want to go to zoo lights. I'm going to have to talk to LC about this!