Monday, November 30, 2009

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND IN NUMBERS


2- Number of people that attended the Lacey family Thanksgiving. Kenny and me. It was heavenly.

4- The amount of times I cried during the first half of the movie The Blind Side. Looooved that movie and want to see it again. It was so good.

2- How many times we have watched Christmas Vacation already. Not to mention I have already watched The Family Stone once, every silly Christmas movie on the Family Channel and Lifetime. We have also watched Elf, and Santa Clause 2 and a few others. We like Christmas movies.

1- the amount of Egg Bowls I have ever been too. This past weekend was my first Egg Bowl. Can you believe it!!!! And what a fun one to go to!!

41-27 The score for MSU vs. Ole Miss. We beat their tails. It was soooo much fun! I think after this weekend I might be a tad obsessed with Dan Mullen. And I decided that he is reeeeaallly cute when he smiles.

3- times that we have eaten Thanksgiving dinner. Once on Thursday and a few more times for leftovers. We still have food left. Not complaining at all. It is all so delicious!

9- as in 9:00 pm. The time that Kenny and I fell asleep both Friday and Saturday night. To our credit we both worked on Friday and then Saturday we woke up at 5:00 am to make it to Starkville.

1- Present that I have left to buy on my Christmas list and I am officially DONE Christmas shopping! Hooray!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday! Miss you!