Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WEEKEND IN STARKVILLE

This past weekend Kenny and I FINALLY made it down to Starkville to see the Bulldogs face off against Alabama. And while it wasn't the outcome we had hoped we still had a fantastic time.

We woke up EARLY Saturday morning and got on the road. We had big plans of hitting up The Grill before making our way over to the tailgate. We were definitely the first people in the door when they opened. Ha! We enjoyed our cheese sticks, and other appetizers and maybe a couple of mimosas (Ha!) while we watched the Ole Miss game. I love the Grill so much. After hanging out there for a while we headed on campus to meet up with friends at the tailgate. We had so much fun and it was such a beautiful day. Kenny and I still can't get over how much Game days have changed. The tailgating is craaazy and there is just so much energy. And the game was packed and that jumbo tron is ridiculous. We think we want to buy season tickets for next year so we will see.















Ummm so I had never heard about this lady but some of the guys were super excited about spotting her. I gather she is a University of Alabama YouTube phenomena. Google her. Her name is Ramp Lady and she screams really really loud. Which I would of rather not heard her demonstrate.


AND SOME OTHER THOUGHTS SINCE ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I BLOGGED::
• Definitely kicked off my Christmas Music listening yesterday and I am thrilled. I jut could not hold out any longer. I am soooo excited about the holidays. Yesterday I completed probably 80% of my Christmas shopping. My goal is to be done the first week of Christmas so that I can really enjoy the holidays and not be going crazy in the stores. I am also waiting for my extremely cute Christmas cards to come so that I can start addressing those and I am about to send out my invites for my Christmas party this week. I am on the ball! Now I just need to start wrapping!

• NEW MOON IS THIS WEEK!!!!! I already have my ticket bought and a girls night planned that includes sushi, movie and then maybe an ice cream so we can discuss afterwards. Am I a 13 year old. No. Am I on Team Jacob???? YES!

• I made Lifetimer in Weight Watchers last week! I am so excited and to date have lost 16lbs!

• Last night I watched Nights in Rodanthe. It was kind of weird. Richard Gere is HOT.(still)

1 comment:

Me in Memphis said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Looks like Starkville was a fun time!