Tuesday, August 31, 2010

14 WEEK UPDATE!!

I have seen these pregnancy questionnaires on other girls blogs and so I thought it would be fun (and I would bore you to death) by doing one for my own to look back on. And don't worry. THERE WILL BE NO BELLY PICTURES! Unless it is just me living my life and I post pictures of that and you will get to see my belly then.

How far along? 14 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss? I have lost 2lbs. And this is amazing because I am absolutely ashamed of how I have been eating. My friend Susan gave me a veggie pep talk yesterday (seriously) and I HAVE to do better eating veggies.

Maternity clothes? None. All my regular clothes still fit which I am grateful for. I have a small bump but nothing that is keeping me from fitting into my clothes and no one can tell that I am pregnant. My first purchase will be some skinny jeans and then maybe just some regular dresses that will accommodate the bump rather than going straight to maternity.

Stretch marks? None. Anybody know when I start using a lotion or anything? Would I start this early?

Sleep? I can't get enough sleep. I am still so tired. Maybe its because I wake up at least three times a night to pee.

Best moment last week? Having those oh my god I am having a baby moments and loving it!

Movement? None and probably not for a while.

Food cravings? Just to list a few.....sweet tarts, re stuffed potatoes, cereal, ginger ale and Popsicles.

Gender? Prediction: Totally a boy.

Labor signs? No. I wouldn't know if I was. Ha!

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: Honestly, alcohol. I am especially going to miss a nice sweet tea vodka drink this weekend at the Junction.

What I am looking forward to: Watching my bulldogs play the first game of the season this weekend. Eating at City Bagel at least twice and then on Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment where I will get to hear the heartbeat again. I will be sure to update on that!

1 comment:

a girl and a pearl. said...

Congratulations Mallory! Love your blog by the way!