Thursday, August 5, 2010

ITS ALMOST HERE!


Football season that is! Can you believe it!! Kenny and I are extra excited because we bought season tickets this year! So we will be doing our absolute best to make it to all the home games. There is just something about the start of a new football season. Anticipation and hope that this years team will be better than the last, seeing all your friends and people you know at the tailgates, being allowed to bring your cowbell to the game after they were banned for a while! It is going to be so much fun!

And there is one man that I can really get behind. In fact yesterday morning I might have told Kenny I had a little crush on him and may be a tad obsessed.

DAN MULLENI love him! He has made me into such a bigger fan admittedly because of his incredible use of social media. I am his friend of facebook and follow him on twitter. And I love the updates he gives us on the team, their practices, and any other goings on with the school. It really makes me feel more informed and more excited when he is telling us the defense had a great practice or so and so is doing great. He really knows how to build momentum for the team. Which is why we are having record breaking ticket sales for the season each year and could sell out this year. That is huge! I love that man! And I can't wait to support my Bulldogs!!

No comments: