Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BAD BLOGGER! BAD

I know I have been a horrible blogger. Kenny and I have been busy plus I need to try and take a break from technology/social media. I have a problem these days where I am staring at my computer 24/7. Before when I was in a office all day I did all my work and web surfing there and when I came home I hardly even opened my laptop. But now that I am working from home I am having a hard time drawing a line as to when the COMPUTER NEEDS TO BE SHUT!!!

It is something Kenny and I have talked about and both need to work on. I will start posting again regularly. I love keeping this blog up to date and I know our family checks it often for updates on Kenny and I and to get peeks at Elle. So since it has been a while here are some pictures for the family and friends to get their fix.
Won't be long before she really will be riding her furry sister around.

Aunt Annie and Elle hanging out in their most patriotic colors to watch the USA Women's World Cup game.

We had Elle's 6 month photo shoot (pics to come) so we put this little robe on while we waited on the photographer.

We went to lunch afterward the photo shoot and she was worn out!

And Kenny and I are so thrilled that Elle is really starting to belly laugh. I took this video last night and it just cracks me up.

No comments: