Friday, July 22, 2011

PAINTING WITH A TWIST...AND SOME WINE

Last night we had a girls night to celebrate my friend Tracy's birthday. We decided to switch things up and doing one of those painting classes where you go and all do the same painting and drink wine. It was so much fun!
I do have to say I am seriously unartistic. It can be the simplest task and I will mess it up. I try and blame it on my left handedness. So it is funny in this picture that we are smiling and the instructor is down there working on my painting.



Sorry for the blurry picture but I had to include the one of all our paintings. It was so fun to see how they all turned out. As poorly as I thought I did, I woke up this morning I kind of liked my painting. I definitely want to do this again.

After the class was over we were leaving i.e getting kicked out ha...and it was POURING so we ended up sitting on the patio for an hour or two talking and finishing our wine and letting my hair frizz.

2 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

such a small world! the girl on the right in your last pic, i met a couple of weekends ago at a 30th birthday party! she is the wife of one of LC's brother's friends:)

bocah ingusan said...

great paintings, do not look bad