Thursday, November 6, 2008

FIRST DOGS

So if you keep up with the news you probably heard that Obama promised his two little girls a puppy once the election was over(no matter the outcome).  You can read about it here.  

It is unknown what kind of pup the Obama family will choose but most Presidents have had a furry friend residing in the White House with them.
Time Magazine has a slide show dedicated to the the first dogs that you can see here. But I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Pretty dog, pretty clothes, great picture!


I love this picture for some reason. It is so endearing.


Oooooooouuuuuuuu!


Does that dog look happy or what! 


Okay I have to stop. I would show you all of the pictures because I love them all. But go look at the slide show and enjoy all the anecdotes about the presidential dogs. There is just something about them that tugs at your heart strings no matter what political views you have.

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

I was just reading an article about First Dogs, This was such a fun post, thank you!

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

Fun post!