Thursday, November 20, 2008

ICE COLD MILK AND AN OREO COOKIE


Last night Kenny and I had what I like to call a fend for yourself night. In other words, I don't feel like cooking. Anyone else feel me? This usually means we eat kind of random meals. Kenny defrosted some of that yummy chili I made the other night and I had some teriyaki noodles.

Then Kenny preceded to pass out in the chair because he has been staying up late working and I snuggled down on the couch to watch America's Next Top Model, Stylista(this show is great) and Top Chef (love love love that show!).

Sorry, I am getting to the point......Kenny woke up and I fixed each of us a glass of icy cold milk and some double stuffed Oreo cookies. Because double stuffed is the only way to go. There is something about this that is so simplistic and comforting. I caught myself watching Kenny's dunking method...of course we dunk. We both have the same dunking habits. We put the cookie in the milk and let it stay there for a little bit. It lets the cookie soak up the milk and makes it all soggy. But so good. However, I could understand that this sogginess my bother some people. Maybe other people just do a quick dunk....or maybe they take a bite of cookie and then a swig of milk.

My point....ice cold milk and Oreo cookies=heaven=bedtime.

We went to bed right after our bedtime snack.

How do you dunk your oreos, or you more of a chocolate chip cookie girl/guy?

RANDOM POST. I KNOW.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

every night is fend for yourself night in Misadventure Manor.

Although I am a good cook, I absolutely hate to spend time in the kitchen after a day at work. In the winter, I can use the crock pot, but the rest of the year we are S.O.L most nights.

With Love from New Orleans said...

I totally share your dunking method.