Thursday, October 29, 2009

BACK TO THE GRIND

I started feeling bad last weekend and by Tuesday I was in bed. Not sure if it was a cold or virus but I am pretty sure that it was not the Swine. Which I almost wish it was just so that I could be done with it. But after two whole days of watching every horror movie on TV along with a marathon of that show A Haunting which I happen to love I am back to work. Although looking at the weather here in Memphis I should of just stayed in bed. It is sooooo gross here.

On a much much happier note! I was so pleased to see that as of today I have lost 15lbs!! I am so happy with my results and can't wait to get to my next goal!! I would like to lose at least another 10lbs. But we will see. If I were to lose 10 more I would be the smallest I have been in a loooooong time. Weight Watchers works! Ha!

Last night when Kenny got home we made plans to watch Poltergeist. One of my favorite Halloween movies ever. I love this movie! And for the entire seven years that Kenny and I have been together I try to get him to watch this movie every Halloween. Last night we FINALLY watched it. Annnnnnnd he hated it. How is that even possible. I looove that movie and think that it is such a Halloween classic.

I think in the next couple nights I want to watch a horror movie that I remember terrifying me when I was little that I noticed was listed on OnDemand. Sleepaway Camp II. Anyone ever seen it? Can you tell I love scary movies.

EDITED TO ADD: Okay so I watched Sleepaway Camp II last night and that movie was soooo different than the way I remembered it. It was so scary when I was younger but this time I found parts of it to be funny. The acting was horrible and overall the movie was very campy. It was demented and dirty and most of just weird. Will not be watching it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Elizabeth said...

Ha! Have fun with that movie... I can't remember if I saw it or not but the original Sleepaway Camp was sooo downright STRANGE! Glad you're feeling better for Halloween weekend!

The Laceys said...

Umm from what I remember of Sleepaway Camp II,it has to do with some transgendered torturing camp counselor. And all I remember is she cuts someone's tongue off. Yuck but oh so Halloween glorious.