Thursday, October 29, 2009

WEEKEND RECAP AND MENU MONDAY

Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween. I had a very low key weekend because I sent Kenny off to Austin, Texas to see his favorite band play with a bunch of his friends for his birthday. He had an absolute blast and dressed up as a cowboy for Halloween. When in Texas do what the Texans do...right?

On Friday night I went to dinner with Tracy where I ordered an obscene amount of sushi. I have a serious self control problem when it comes to ordering sushi. After dinner we ran to the grocery store because I needed to pick some things up for my Junior League shift the next morning. We did talk about how old we are. I mean really. Dinner and grocery shopping on a Friday night. Ha!

Saturday morning I had two Junior League Merry Marketplace Shifts back to back. Uggg. One I worked in the hospitality suite and another was for my Kids in the Kitchen placement. We were doing food demonstrations. After being there since 7:30 AM i went home and napped for 4 hours. I never nap. I was soooo tired.

Saturday night I met up with Christin and JR where we gave out candy to trick or treater at their house, watched The Exorcist (really fast forwarded to all the good parts) and then went to a local bar for some food, drinks and a little karaoke. It was low key and wonderful.

Sunday, I picked Kenny up from the airport and then we napped during a little football. It was heavenly. It seemed like I napped through most of my weekend. I did manage to make a delicious and low fat casserole for dinner. Can yall believe its November????? Time to start planning our Thanksgiving menu.

Here is what is on the Menu for the week.

SUNDAY - Taco Casserole served with corn and green beans (this is from the past menus but I just now got around to making it) WW- 6pts per serving

MONDAY- Baked Shrimp & Grits served with a side salad and a Dijon lemon vinaigrette.
WW-8pts per serving

TUESDAY - Taco Casserole leftovers

WEDNESDAY - Ultimate Chicken Fingers served with new potatoes and broccoli 
WW- 3pts for 3 chicken fingers

THURSDAY - Shrimp and Grits leftovers



No comments: