Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HALLOWEEN (the parts I like)


Halloween. I love it. But there are definitely parts of it that I like more than others.

My least favorite part really is the whole dressing up and costumes mumbo jumbo. I just don't really enjoy costumes. In college(Starkville) you went to this second hand place where you payed money to rent these used costumes and then you had to return them in your hungover stupor the next day before you had to pay more money. State people what was the name of this place? That lady was crazy as all get out. And honestly those costumes were so disgusting. Think about it. Sweat, alcohol and who knows what else.....yuck. I also don't enjoy wearing costumes because they always seem to be itchy and uncomfortable, especially when props are involved. Not to mention the time and money it takes to pull them together. And please do not even get me started on the skankified versions of costumes they have now. I know I sound like a spoil sport and its not to say you won't see me dressed up this year. Just not my favorite part.

My favorite most favoritest part of Halloween and I mean big time is the spooky stuff. I have been obsessed with ghosts stories, scary movies, haunted houses and stuff like that since I was younger and I still love that aspect of Halloween. I love the scary movies on TV. ( I already tivoed some thing on Bravo: 13 Most Horrifying Moments of Scary Movies) I love pulling out my copy of Poltergeist and watching it. This morning, on the radio station I listen to, they were talking about whether you believed in ghosts and people were calling in and telling their stories. I could listen to that all day. I love hearing people's ghost stories. I like to get goosebumps when things get creepy. I am dying to see that movie Paranormal Activity. I heard it is soooo scary and think that would be the perfect thing to get in the Halloween mood.

Other things I do not mind about Halloween:
Fun Size Dark Chocolate Milky Ways
Fun Size Snickers
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Fun Size M&Ms
Fun Size Kit Kats
Fun Size Twix
Candy Corn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what ya'll are doing for Halloween. We're talking about going to Ernestine and Hazel's!