Saturday, July 31, 2010

GUILTY PLEASURES

These guilty pleasures might make me sound like a little bit of a trash ball but oh well. Ha! But you know sometimes there are just things that you love that you can't help.

At least with the first one I am not alone.
JERSEY SHORE
Unless you live under a rock you all know that Season 2 of the Jersey Shore premiered Thursday night. I was a smidge excited. Kenny and I get the biggest kick out this show. These people are so over the top and the situations that they get themselves into are hysterical. Did anyone else watcht? What did yall think of the first episode?

I thought it was good. It was kind of a re-introductory episode so not a lot happened. My one concern is that we are going to have to listen to Ronnie and Sammi "Sweetheart" whine the entire season. Give me more Snooki, JWoww, and The Situation beatin the beat!

And my other guilty pleasure...
EMINEM
I've always had a flare for the dramatics and I even like drama in my music. I love Broadway,mopey songs, Celine Dion and embarrassingly enough even some Josh Groban! Ha! But the common theme is that all of those are overly dramatic when they sing. I would kind of put Eminem in the same boat. I am loving his song out with Rhianna (who I also adore) right now. And I I'm Not Afraid. In college I loved his song with Dido "Stan." To me his rapping is dramatic. He actually says things in his songs even though some of it might be disturbing. Plus he usually has good hooks and choruses in his songs so they are catchy to top it off.

No comments: