Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A GREAT WINTER MEAL


(Click above for link to recipe)

Last night I made this homemade ravioli vegetable soup along with some grilled cheese sandwiches. It was extremely simple and very delicious! Kenny gave it rave reviews.

It is also seemingly healthy at 264 calories for two cups of soup. And it was very filling with all the zucchini and the raviolis. I doubled the recipe and froze half of it for another night's meal.

Once we had our bowls full of warm soup on a very cold night we settled in(or at least I did) to watch Glee's Christmas episode. I thought it was a fantastic episode. I continue to be amazed at that shows ability to make me laugh the whole time and then ugly cry five seconds later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me guess...you ugly cried when Arty walked...me too! - T

The Laceys said...

Well "T" I ugly cried more so when they cut to Beiste watching Arty walk. I really really love her character. I loved her talk with Brittany. It was so sincere.