Thursday, December 16, 2010

29 WEEKS

FOR COMPARISONS SAKE
20 Week Picture in LBD
29 Week Picture in LBD (and please excuse the cropping) Decided to take this picture as I was leaving work for the day. I looked tired and already had my uggs on to walk to the car because it is so cold. So I am only sharing the belly. What a difference though right? I would say I am uuuuuhhh a little fuller EVERYWHERE!
29 WEEKS- 3rd Trimester WHOO- HOO!

How far along?
29 weeks and 4 days. The baby weighs 3.1 lbs is 17 inches long and is the size of a butternut squash.

Total weight gain/loss? Not sure yet. I have a doctors appointment coming up so maybe I will update you after that. Getting antsy to start losing the weight already though! Can't wait to hear about Weight Watchers new program. Someone told me that fruit is 0 points and that is very exciting to this girl!

Maternity clothes? Still loving them!!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Meh. First, it is 18 degrees here and I am sleeping with no covers. I am burning up all the time. And then I feel like I am halfway asleep most of the time. Not sleeping hard but not fully awake either. Maybe it is all the bathroom trips. Not sure. But the good thing is I don't feel to tired during the day. Still have my energy.

Best moment last week? Spending time with friends. We went to dinner and to see Starry Nights with some friends and then had dinner with a group of people on Friday night. It was nice to just hang out and relax during this busy season.

And thanks to the internets I have been done with my Christmas shopping for at least a week. Obsessed with Amazon this year and my Amazon Mom Prime Free Shipping. My sister and I had a wrapping party so she could help me wrap and we drank hot cocoa and listened to Christmas music. I was totally worn out from all the hard work but now I have so many pretty packages under my tree.

Movement? Just a ton of movement and these days she is kicking HARD! She moves my whole belly and it is so funny to watch.

Food cravings? None really. Anything is pretty good. Chicken is still weird and still haven't eaten Chinese food since our trip to Chicago.

Gender? It's a girl! Elting Caroline!

Labor signs? No. But I do notice at least several Braxton Hicks contractions a day.

Belly button in/out? I think it might officially be on its way out.

What I miss: Being able to lean over. Being able to lift my legs. Being able to get dressed or do anything without huffing and puffing. Not having my back hurt all the time!

These are the same as last week because I still concur.

What I am looking forward to: Spending more time with Kenny as Christmas gets closer. We are in the process of deciding what night we are going to exchange our gifts for each other. We always do it by ourselves instead of with family. I am excited to give him his gifts, he has a few surprises!

2 comments:

Marian said...

You look so great!! And such a stylish mommy-to-be! Should I ever be blessed with children, you'll probably find me in sweats or leggings at all times:)

Carole said...

You are still gorgeous! Miss you lots. I'm wishing you all the best.