Thursday, December 2, 2010

27 WEEKS

27 WEEKS

How far along? 27 weeks and 4 days. The baby weighs 2.5 lbs is 16 inches long and is the size of a head of cauliflower. She is getting so big.

Total weight gain/loss? I only gained a few lbs at my last doctor appointment. I am right around 19-20 lbs gained. This is in the normal range and while it is still a hard pill to swallow it is just part of it and I am not complaining.

Maternity clothes? Still loving them!!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Mr. Snoogle is now our road companion. He goes everywhere with us now. I showed him to my family over Thanksgiving and they all wanted Mr. Snoogles of their own. Otherwise...sleep is just okay.

Best moment last week? Last week was Thanksgiving week and I was so grateful to be able to relax and spend some time with my family and Kenny. My sister and my aunt both got to feel Elle kick while we were at the cabin and I was happy that I got to see everyone during my pregnancy.

I also passed my glucose test with flying colors the nurse said. So I was so happy about that. She did say my iron was pretty low so I am on a new iron supplement now plus my prenatals.

Movement? Just a ton of movement and these days she is kicking HARD! She moves my whole belly and it is so funny to watch.

Food cravings? Normally I wouldn't have had anything to say but on my way to work I was hit in the face with an intense craving for CHEESE STICKS! Must have them now. I am trying to figure out where I can get them for lunch!

Gender? It's a girl! Elting Caroline!

Labor signs? No. But I do notice at least several Braxton Hicks contractions a day.

Belly button in/out? I think it might officially be on its way out.

What I miss: Being able to lean over. Being able to lift my legs. Being able to get dressed or do anything without huffing and puffing. Not having my back hurt all the time!

What I am looking forward to: Starting my third trimester next week! Cannot believe it! Kenny and I have a little weekend planned in Nashville this weekend. A short little baby moon. We are going to stay at the Opryland Hotel and go to a nice dinner. Go see all the pretty lights. And don't worry we have the SEC Championship worked into our little getaway also. So romantic I know. But we have to eat lunch so might as well do it while we watch the game! And of course I am looking forward to all the things that go along with the holidays and this being the last time that it is just Kenny and I. Next year will be a totally different ballgame.

No comments: