Friday, December 31, 2010

31 WEEKS

So once again sorry for the lack of posts. I have had kind of an off week. Kenny and I got home from an amazing but very quick Christmas holiday and then Kenny went out of town for the rest of the week for work. Normally I enjoy the time spent alone when he is away for business but this week I was just antsy without him. I think it is because we had some stuff that needed to get done like a HUGE grocery shopping trip because we have ZERO food in the house and the Christmas decorations needed to get taken down and I just can't do that stuff by myself or at all these days. Which leaves me feeling helpless and frustrated.

But never fear he is conquering that ginormous grocery list for me today and we both have opted to order take in tonight and watch movies which sounds perfect to me. I am making a big lunch for the Gator Bowl tomorrow. Go Dawgs!!

But we did have a great Christmas full of family, food and lots of gifts. We got a new camera so hopefully the pictures I post on here will get better in quality. And Elle even got some Christmas presents to!!

So here is the belated update for this week!

31 WEEKS
How far along? 31 weeks and 5 days. The baby weighs 3.9 lbs is 19 inches long and is still the size of a head of lettuce according to my app.

Total weight gain/loss? UNKNOWN. Does it really matter at this point. I think to avoid the stress and pressure I am going to start doing my weigh ins facing away from the scale. It is not so much the total gained as it is the numbers I am reaching that I have never seen before in my life!

Maternity clothes? Still loving them!!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Sleep? What is that? Not sleeping much at all. In fact last night I would say I got about two hours after getting up every few minutes to pee or walk off a muscle spasm because I did not want it to turn into an actual cramp. These leg cramps y'all are the WORST symptom of pregnancy for me. So painful and don't let up. I get so nervous that I am about to have one that it kind of sends me into a panic attack. Yikes.

On a side note at some point last night I started watching this movie with Dolly Parton and Sylvester Stallon...it was so random...called Rhinestone. Have yall ever seen this movie? I might have been kind of delirious.

Best moment last week? Spending time with our families for Christmas, eating lots of good food, Christmas Eve candle light service, presents. It was all fun.

Movement? Lots and lots of movement. Not sure if she is always so awake at night but last night while I was up alllllllllll night she was going crazy. We will have to nip that in the bud when she gets here.

Food cravings? No real cravings. Love food just the same as I always have!

Gender? It's a girl! Elting Caroline!

Labor signs? Lots of Braxton Hicks but no true labor signs.

Belly button in/out? I think it might officially be on its way out.

What I miss: At this point I miss a lot and I have a lot of symptoms that are making me uncomfortable but I hate being a complainer and I am doing it to much these days. I am so happy we are having this baby girl and despite how I feel I don't want to keep complaining because it seems ungrateful. So not going to list these things this week.

What I am looking forward to: Watching my Bulldogs win the Gator Bowl tomorrow and a big New Years Day lunch with my family. Getting back into a routine after the holidays and hopefully finding some time to relax before delivery although I'm beginning to think this is NOT going to happen before Elting gets here.


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!! AND LET'S GO DAWGS!!!!!

No comments: