Monday, August 8, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE AND SNEAK PEAKS!

Yea I know July 22 was a looooong time ago. Anywho! Kenny and I had a fun weekend. He has been out of town so we wanted to be sure to spend some quality time together and with Elle.

Friday night we ordered pizza in and snuggled up on the couch to watch Source Code. And it was good. So good I actually stayed awake for the entire thing which is highly unusual for me.

On Saturday my lovely sister was nice enough to babysit her niece and let Kenny and I go see a movie. We chose Horrible Bosses. Everyone had been talking about how hilarious it was. And to me it was just okay. I think part of the problem was I was sitting next to some much older people and they kept shifting uncomfortably because the movie is extremely vulgar. So that made me self conscious to. Does that ever happen to anyone else?

On Sunday I went for a long hot walk (more on my walking to come. I ordered a jogging stroller AND I have broken my losing plateau!!!) and then Kenny and I went for late lunch/early dinner before coming home to watch all of our Sunday night TV.

So we were so excited to see our sneak peak of Elle's six month photo shoot by the fabulous Molly at Good Golly Photography was posted last night. I love the pictures and cannot wait to see more!



No comments: