Thursday, August 11, 2011

WALKING ON SUNSHINE


So during my unofficial blogging hiatus I decided that Elle and I needed to try and get out of the house more. She likes being out of the house and it makes me feel better to. So I decided to start going for a walk everyday. Only problem is it so hot out right now. So I feed Elle in the morning and then we get ready and go before it gets to hot.

For a while I was just pushing Elle in her car seat and her snap and go stroller and it was fine. But all this walking helped me break my weight loss plateau!!! My body just seemed to want to keep those last 5lbs but now I am 1lb away from pre-pregnancy weight and I of course want to keep losing after I hit that pre-pregnancy weight.

So it was time for something more long term when it came to strollers. I had gone back and forth on purchasing a jogging stroller but my birthday is in a few days and literally the only thing I could think that I wanted (besides sleep, relaxation and some me time) was a jogging stroller. Times have changed!!

Looking at strollers I could not justify the price of the BOB stroller so I ended up choosing this beauty. The Scwhinn Turismo Single Stroller with the swivel wheel. My mom and sister graciously gave it to me for my birthday. And I am obsessed. I love it so much!!!Compared to the snap and go I was pushing it is like walking on air. It moves and turns so easily and Elle is much more comfortable and cooler. Even Kenny seemed impressed by the sheer amazingness of this stroller. When it gets cooler I hope to go out a couple times a day.

No comments: