Friday, May 9, 2014

JUNIOR AUXILIARY DERBY PARTY

Last Saturday, Kenny and I attended Junior Auxiliary's Derby Party.  We had such a great time and it was so fun to get dressed up and wear a hat.  It was a beautiful day and a great party.

Kenny and I got dressed at home and then headed over to our friends Jeremy and Sarah's house around the corner for pre-party cocktails and pictures!
I thought Kenny looked so handsome!
Sarah and me.

All the guys watching the horses run!

They had a photo booth there that we had fun taking pictures.  Kenny and I had to have a complete redo.  I was talking through the first one.  Then I wanted him to kiss my cheek on the last one and he was bashful so we ended up with the picture on the bottom left which cracks me up.  Our second strip on the right was way better!

Taking a picture with my friend Jay because my hat matched his bow tie of course.

After the party we went to dinner with several couples at a restaurant nearby and then had some friends over for late night.  It was a long and late but fun night!

No comments: