Tuesday, May 6, 2014

PINTERESTY STUFF

With the end of school and college courses wrapping up I was asked/volunteered to put together some happies for the Young Life Leaders to keep them motivated, encouraged and fueled through their exam week.

I wanted them to be cute (of course) and different so I turned to Pinterest and found these cute care packages in mason jars and then customized the contents for 20 somethings staying up all night.  I found the label online and added my own text and had them printed at a print shop here in Starkville.  Then I just cut the pieces out and taped them onto the jar. I am really happy with how they turned out and hoped the leaders enjoyed them!
The finished jars all ready for the Young Life Leaders.
The insides: Highliter, Pen, trail mix, clif bar, candy and instant coffee.  Then there was a note from the committee and several different bible verses.

I also wanted to show our cute cute cute move card that my great friend Susan at JPress Designs did for us.  When she came to visit a couple months ago I had her take some photos of the house because she does amazing graphic sketches of homes for people.  


You might remember this post where I talked about her being in HGTV magazine and be sure to check out her Etsy site so you can get one too! With her doing the sketch we received a 8X11 print that I plan to use in a gallery wall eventually and I had her design a move card to send out to all of our friends. I love sending and receiving fun mail and wanted to be sure we got our Christmas cards this year! I also had her put it on some note pads for me to make grocery lists, to do lists or to write notes on if I took someone dinner.  I love cute note pads!

No comments: