Thursday, May 1, 2014

PRESCHOOL YEAR TWO IS OVER

Wednesday was our last day of two year old preschool and I can't believe how fast this year went by.  Elle goes to a wonderful little preschool called Weekday Ministries and attends three Parents Morning Out days, MWF.  I worked at this preschool for three years in college so I was so excited for Elle to have one of my favorite teachers this year, Mrs. Meg.  Her other teacher I absolutely adored too, Mrs. Lisa.  I just cannot say enough about these two teachers.  They truly made Elle's year so wonderful.  They make preschool what preschool should be all about.  Fun, easy going and loving.  There was not a single day where I picked Elle up that they told me she had a bad day.  There might of been a day or two where I picked her up and she was covered in whatever they had for lunch that day but other than that these two women just loved the children.  Any child that has these teachers just adores them and I can only hope our future children will get to know them and be in the Lamb class too!
I took these pictures on the first day of school and the last day of school and I cannot get over how much Elle has changed.  Where did my baby face go.  She looks like such a little girl in the picture on the right.  Gah! I can't handle it! Rip my heart out!

No comments: