Friday, July 10, 2009

NEW BREAKFAST

So about a week ago Kenny went grocery shopping with me. It is something he rarely does. I am a get in, get out kind of girl and Kenny meanders. It is okay. We are just different. But when we were at the store these caught his eye and we are always on the lookout for food you can eat on the go since he spends so much of his time in the car.

I have to tell you. These things are good. At 240 calories a piece they are very filling and take a little while to eat so you feel like you are having a big snack. We have been eating them for breakfast and really liking them. They will probably stay in my breakfast rotation along with my vita tops.

Did anyone watch the first episode of Big Brother last night? I really wanted Jessica to get back into the house. So far no one seems overly obnoxious but we will see.

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER IT IS FRIDAY! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! i know what you mean about the grocery! J.R. ALWAYS takes his sweet time. Plus, he's obsessed with Oxo stuff, so he looks on that aisle for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out if he needs a melon baller, or maybe a new ice cream scooper... geez!