Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HAVEN'T FELT LIKE IT


Sorry for my lack of posts. I just have had zero motivation to blog lately. A lot of it because I have not really had anything interesting going on. Kenny and I had a GLORIOUS weekend of having no plans so we ran errands, watched movies, ate Mexican food and went to see The Proposal which we both thought was really good.


I have been running around like crazy looking for the perfect dress to wear to my cousin's rehearsal dinner NEXT FRIDAY!!!!! Any help from the Memphis peeps would be greatly appreciated if ya ll have seen any cute dresses. I have been to all the malls several times and plan to look at the smaller boutiques this weekend. I have combed J.Crew and all the sites online and nothing. I have found a few things I like online but being able to try things on is pretty imperative for me. The dinner is somewhat layed back so I need a really fun sundress. But I want something really cute.

Why is it when you stop by the mall with no money you find a plethora of things you want to buy but when looking for something specific and money in hand NADA! So frustrating.

We are also still trying to get things done on the house. Our toilet is still not back in but as soon as I get it back in I will be sure to post some before and after pictures of our once emerald green bathroom. It looks really good.

Anyway, my life is really boring right now (In a good, nice and relaxing kind of way) so sorry I do not have much to talk about. I feel like this is what summer is all about. A little time to breath.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I always see stuff to buy when I have no money. So annoying. These times when I feel bored I do series posts like I am doing this week. All about the 80's!!!