Friday, July 17, 2009

SPRAY TANNING HELP NEEDED!!!!!


I stopped tanning last July. I have not been in a tanning bed for a YEAR. That is huge for me. HUGE. I have not avoided the sun when I am outdoors or anything but no artificial UV Rays.

So....as I have mentioned previously my cousins wedding is next weekend and it is IMPERATIVE that I have a tan. I will be in cute dresses all weekend. I have decided to get a spray tan. I have never had one before and I am so nervous I am going to come out looking like an Ooompa Loompa.

My friend Megan gave me a coupon for a buy one get one free spray tan so I am going to do a test run this weekend and then do the official tan for the wedding next week.


Please for the love of all things tan give me your spray tanning tips. What makes it last the longest? What keeps it from getting all splotchy. And how do I keep from being Orange? Or do I even need to worry about that?

2 comments:

Claire Gillentine said...

You will be fine as long as you put the lotion stuff (its at the store) on your fingers and all around your finger nails and the same with your toes and toenails, also make sure to lather up your heels, behind knees, writs, elbos and ears! I love getting sprayed! It usually works pretty good!

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

The few times I've done it, I've hoped in a tanning bed for like 5 mins before getting in the spray booth - that really seemed to help it stay on longer. And use the lotion provided! It really makes all the difference in not getting slotcy.

If you've never done the airbrush one where someone actually sprays you rather than the machine those actually work much better! But the booths have worked well for me too.