Wednesday, July 8, 2009

NOT SO FUNNY

Last night Kenny and I made a trip to TCBY(man I love me some White Chocolate Mousse) before settling in to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop. We had seen the previews and they looked really funny. Well.........not so much. At times that movie was downright hokey. Next on our queue is Transporter 3. Kenny will probably watch that one on his own and then I have already said we get to order Confessions of a Shopaholic next.

I thought I would go ahead and post the easy peasy recipe I am making tonight. It looks good and I am going to add some marinated chicken to it

Easy Tortellini and Bacon Pasta
Ingredients
1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
2/3 cup frozen peas
3/4 cup refrigerated alfredo sauce
1/4 cup bacon bit
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

Directions
ADD pasta and peas to 2-1/2 quart boiling water in large saucepan. Cook 6 to 8 minute or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Drain well. RETURN pasta and peas to pan. Stir in Alfredo sauce and bacon. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 to 3 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally. SPRINKLE with the pepper.

Did anyone watch the Michael Jackson Memorial yesterday? I thought that it was well done. And his daughter was so sad and such a cute little thing.

No comments: