Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MOVIN ON UP!

In the BCS standings that it is!! And we are now bowl eligible! So it was another fun weekend in Starkville!

Friday night Kenny and I just relaxed at home and went to bed early. We planned on taking our time in leaving Starkville and did not end up leaving to go out of town until 11:30 that morning since the game wasn't until 6. It was nice to spend some time at home. Once we got to Starkville we just hopped around to some different tailgates. We even went by Kenny's old fraternity house for a bit. I got to see my good friend Rebekah who I haven't seen in forever. So she took the one and only picture that I am in from this weekend. Looking forward to seeing her again this weekend!
Then it was time for the game! Thank goodness we pulled out a W on this one. Like I told Kenny, this game was pretty boring in the beginning because of all the TV timeouts but then it got so stressful. We were so close to losing to UAB! Thankfully our defense showed up there at the end and we got some lucky plays/turnovers! Hoping my Dan talks some sense into our team after that game and we show up ready to beat Kentucky!

On Sunday, Kenny and I got up early, got some City Bagel (of course) to go and hit the road. We were back in Memphis by 11:00 AM. In which I ate and then conked out on the couch for three hours. All these weekends out of town and game days really take it out of me. But its so worth it! Once I woke up from my nap we found that we had stayed the same in the AP and coaches poll but moved on up in the BCS standings. So anxious to find out what bowl game we will get! Hope I can go!

And then I can't wrap up this blog post with a little birthday shout out to Kenny. Happy Birthday!! Yesterday was his birthday and we celebrated with a little sushi dinner date and an ice cream cake that was delicious! For his gift from me I am sending him to see his favorite band with some of his friends. I will miss him but know that it is one of his most favorite things to do in the entire world!

No comments: