Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SHOWERED

So two weeks ago my very dear friends threw me a sweet afternoon shower. My friend Susan at J Press Designs designed the invitations and they were sooooo cute. She used the colors I used in the nursery. I love them!
Kenny and I's family came in from out of town and even my best friend Megan drove all the way from the Mississippi coast to be there only to have to turn around and head right back home after it was all over. Memphis and most of Mississippi were going to get some wintery weather and we decided it would be safer for her to head home that night.

Strawberry Cake from Muddy's Bake Shop. They know me so well!



Me and the hostesses(minus two)


And Claire Gillentine won the 3 year blogaversary giveway! Claire email me your address and which magazine subscription you are interested in and I will have it sent to you!!

3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Everything sounds lovely, and I adore the invites!

Mrs. Chip said...

The invitations are so cute! What sweet friends to do that for you :)

Jenny said...

That's so nice that you're friends gave you a baby shower. BTW you look so cute!