Thursday, January 13, 2011

33 WEEKS

For comparisons sake because I think its funny to compare different weeks in the same outfit! And let's just be honest. I am past the point of being shy about what a big "mama" I am. Ha!
25 Weeks

33 Weeks
And I promise I wasn't having a "special" cheesy moment in our kitchen. I was just talking when she took the picture. I think the comparison is interesting. While the belly is definitely bigger. In the pictures it doesn't necessarily look bigger but just way different and farther out.

33 WEEKS
How far along? 33 weeks and 4 days. The baby weighs 4.9 lbs is 19-22 inches long and is the size of a pineapple.

Total weight gain/loss? Still unknown. But I feel better in that I have been eating a ton of fruit because that is what I am craving these days and with the holidays being over my eating is much more normal and back on track.

Maternity clothes? Still loving them!!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Can't believe I am saying this but sleep has actually gotten better for the time being. I have actually put Mr. Snoogle out of the bed. My belly is big enough to rest on its own without pulling so much and it is easier to get out of bed to pee or to turn over without having to re-adjust Mr. Snoogle.

Best moment last week? So many! And so many posts to come that I have got to do. I got to see family and friends this past week for the shower that my friends threw. Kenny and I had our 4D ultrasound and got to see her which was amazing and strange all at the same time. And I got the nursery finished!! Last week really was such a great week and I am so lucky to have the people in my life that I do.

Movement? Lots and lots of movement. I love it! In the 4D we got to find out how she was positioned and she was positioned exactly how I thought she would be. Head down and then feet over to the right. I haven't felt a kick on the left in ages. But she goes crazy on the right side.

Food cravings? Fruit and orange juice. Still keeping a drawer of fruit at the office and a bowl of fruit at the house. And then every morning I drink a huge glass of orange juice. And now I am drinking lemon water at work because someone told me that it will help with my swelling. I hope it works!

Gender? It's a girl! Elting Caroline!

Labor signs? Lots of Braxton Hicks but no true labor signs.

Belly button in/out? Has remained the same. Not in. Not out. Just strange.

What I miss: Enjoying the time I spend cooking. I love to cook and now it just seems so much harder because I can't breath or move around easily. Kenny of course tells me to stop cooking and that he will do it but I WANT to do it. Plus, I have been doubling all my recipes and freezing casseroles and soups for after Elle is born.

What I am looking forward to: Umm is it time for her to be here yet? After this weekend we are completely ready as far as baby gear, clothes and nursery go. We have all the essentials and now we are just waiting. Kenny and I have a Infant CPR class tonight and then a full day of childbirth class on Saturday and then from here on out we are taking it easy. It is just time to WAIT! But I am looking forward to the classes with Kenny. I feel like whether they are useful or not they will be a good memory for the both of us.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lopez said...

You look so cute! I just bought a Mr. Snoogle as i wasn't sleeping well at all and for the past 2 nights have slept a lot better but it is annoying trying to get up.

Now you're just in that waiting period but i'm sure its gonna come sooner than you think!

Take it easy and enjoy the last couple weeks of it being just the 2 of you!