Thursday, January 20, 2011

34 WEEKS

34 WEEKS
How far along? 34 weeks and 3 days. The baby weighs 5.5 lbs is 22 inches long and is the size of a large cantaloupe.

Total weight gain/loss? Still unknown. I made the decision that I will find out when I check into the hospital to have the baby. That way I know what I am working with to lose but I will be so excited about the baby that the number won't matter. Plus I know that I can start losing again very soon!

Maternity clothes? OVER THEM! This girl is ready to shop! Kenny has been loving how much shopping he has gotten to do lately because I haven't been able to at all. I have stopped buying anything maternity. I am just working with what I have for the next few weeks. Hoping there are some cute Anthropologie sundresses in my future!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Sometimes I sleep, sometimes I don't. I do sleep with this pillow in between my legs and pushed underneath my belly. And last night I woke up and couldn't find it. Eventually I looked on the floor to see if it had fallen and our dog Lena sleeps on her bed on my side. That dog was completely sprawled out on that pillow dead asleep. I had to wake her up and yank it out from underneath her. Guess she was going to take advantage of that extra plushness.

Best moment last week? Kenny and I nerds that we are really did enjoy our ALL DAY childbirth class. It was informative and the instructor held our attention. We had lunch together when we had a break and overall we enjoyed spending the time together and learning all things baby. I would recommend it to first time parents.

Movement? Lots and lots of movement. I think she might have woke me up for the first time the other night. She was just kicking away.

Food cravings? Fruit and orange juice. I am going to turn into a Citrus fruit. Most likely of the Cutie variety. These things are like popping candy because they are so easy to peel. And as far as the orange juice goes it is imperative that we have it in the house at all times. After Kenny and I grabbed some dinner Saturday night we had to go to the grocery store to get more orange juice for Sunday morning. I know I am going to miss orange juice so much once the baby comes because normally I do not drink any calories whatsoever.

Gender? It's a girl! Elting Caroline!

Labor signs? Lots of Braxton Hicks but no true labor signs.

Belly button in/out? Has remained the same. Not in. Not out. Just strange.

What I miss: Not really missing to much besides all the other things I have listed here in the last few months. Everything is done and I am just trying to take it easy these days.

What I am looking forward to: Work is throwing me a little luncheon shower tomorrow and the theme is soups and salads which I am really excited about. It is one of my favorite lunch combos. And it is just really nice of everyone to do that.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lopez said...

I hope you have a great work shower! We are taking our childbirth class in March but decided to do the 2 day series instead of having it all in one day. The husband said he couldnt handle that. lol