Thursday, January 6, 2011

32 WEEKS

32 WEEKS
How far along? 32 weeks and 4 days. The baby weighs 4.5 lbs is 19 inches long and is the size of a honeydew melon.

Total weight gain/loss? UNKNOWN. Just turned right around yesterday at the doctors office and didn't look at the little ol scale. The nurse said I was just fine weight wise and as far as my weekly weight gain and that is all I need to know. I know I am eating appropriately and that is all that matters.

Maternity clothes? Still loving them!!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Sometimes I sleep, sometimes I don't. I am noticing it is starting to affect me during the day though. I am more tired when I get home from work at night and these past few days I have been late to work because I have to keep sitting down to catch my breath as I get ready to leave in the mornings.

Best moment last week? Spending a very low key New Years Eve at home with Kenny. Spending time with my family and watching the Bullodgs beat Michigan 52-14.

Movement? Lots and lots of movement. I love it!

Food cravings? For once I actually am having cravings. FRUIT! I could eat a whole fruit platter in one sitting I think. Right now at work I have a bushel of bananas, tangelos and apples all in my office drawer. Orange juice is also especially delicious right now.

Gender? It's a girl! Elting Caroline!

Labor signs? Lots of Braxton Hicks but no true labor signs. Started going to my doctor every two weeks now. And there were no cause for alarm yesterday. So that is good. As ready as I am for her to be here she still has a bit of time she needs to bake.

Belly button in/out? Has remained the same. Not in. Not out. Just strange.

What I miss: This week, sleep and not feeling like an arthritic woman. The bones in my hands and feet ache and hurt to touch. Of course I googled this and supposedly it is due to fluid retention i.e. swelling which I definitely have and then your bones spreading apart. Who knows but its painful.

What I am looking forward to: Sooo much to look forward to this week!!! Even though it has already happened I got to hear Elting's strong little heart yesterday and everything with my pregnancy is going completely normal. THEN some of my closest friends are throwing me a shower this weekend. I am so excited for that and then also excited to have some of my girlfriends who do not live here in town. We are going to a girl's dinner Saturday night.

AND for one of my Christmas presents Kenny surprised me with a 4D ultrasound. (He really wanted it to) so we are doing that Saturday morning. I am nervous and excited. Sometimes the pictures can be a little weird but I haven't seen her since the 20 week ultrasound so it will be fun to see her and how she has changed and how big she is. Then it won't be to long before we get to meet her!

AND finally my friend Susan at J Press Designs finished designing the artwork for the nursery and I got that framed and matted last night. And after this weekend I am pretty sure the nursery will be completely DONE. So pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lopez said...

Can't wait to see the nursery pics and so glad everything is coming along good! Not too much longer!