Monday, April 11, 2011

PAST COUPLE WEEKEND UPDATES

I never got a chance to talk about my fun weekend last week because we were out of power.But Kenny was out of town at market so I called in the best Aunt (Annie) in the world to do a little babysitting so I could take a trip down to Jackson, MS for a craw fish party with friends.

I drove down Saturday morning and we could of not asked for a more perfect day. Not to mention my friend Joe has his craw fish boiling down to a tee. They were so delicious.
I missed Elle so incredibly much and woke up on Sunday bright and early to get back home to spend the day with her.

Last week was my last week of work and this weekend was been spent at home celebrating this new change in our lives. Friday night we ordered sushi to go and caught up on some of our shows. It was a glorious night! Saturday and Sunday we spent running errands, grilling out and watching the Masters, watching movies and spending family time with our little girl.
This picture was taken on Sunday. She had such a rough day. Kenny was feeding her (in his Masters green polo of course) and she projectile vomited EVERYWHERE!! Everyone had to change clothes. Then her little tummy was bothering her. So she was knocked out.

1 comment:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I don't eat fish or any seafood but one of the only times I wish I did was for a crawfish boil - looks delish!