Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WEIGHT WATCHERS WEDNESDAY

This week I lost...

2.2 lbs

YAY!!!!!! Finally some results. I owe it all to actually watching what I eat and making smarter decisions over the weekend. I did not give in to the temptation of a big Easter Sunday Brunch which is what I was dying for.

So 5.6 lbs to go until pre-pregnancy weight!

19.6 lbs to go to reach my goal weight! So excited this number is finally in the teens!

Sesame Soy Meatballs

Last week I made this recipe and it was so so so good! I served the meatballs over white rice. It is a Cooking Light recipe that I saw on someone's blog. Husband definitely said it was a winner and the portion size was huge. I will make it again for sure.

Alright well I am writing this post on Tuesday night and it is time to get get my shoes on and put my i.d. in my pocket and pray a tornado doesn't hit our house yet again. These storms have been so crazy and are relentless.

Why do I feel like Glee will probably be one big weather report tonight. Boo.

No comments: