Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WEIGHT WATCHERS WEDNESDAY

So now that I am home with the baby after being at work for three weeks I have decided that I do so much better controlling my eating when I am at home. At work I would eat bad things to break up the day or out of boredom. At home I am always moving and doing something and sometime can't find the time to eat.

After a horrible week of eating last week. I am back on track this week and even EXERCISING TWICE A DAY! I know! I can't believe it either. But Kenny and I are going on a cruise in May and it is officially go time!!

I was so scared to get on the scale this Monday after last week but I did and surprise...This week I lost:

.6 lbs I'll take it! It's not a gain and I am expecting good results next week with being on top of my point counting and exercising this week.

So 7 lbs to go until pre-pregnancy weight!

21 lbs to go to reach my goal weight!

I feel like those numbers have been the same for a while. But I am trying to get the healthy lifestyle going and its better than not worrying about it at all.

I started using my Couch to 5k app every morning and that app is just amazing. I love it because it tells you exactly what to do and even lets you listen to your music while you run/walk. If you don't have it! Get it!!


I do Couch to 5k in the mornings around 5:30 AM after I give Elle her morning bottle and then I have been taking Elle in her stroller out for evening walks. I am sore. I am out of shape. But I already feel so much better.

No comments: