Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SOMEWHERE WITH YOU

Kenny and I had a really low key weekend. It seems like everyone we knew was off at the lake or the river but it was so nice to relax. We did get away for a date night Thursday night to go see Kenny Chesney. Kenny loves Kenny Chesney so I surprised him with tickets.

He was playing at Snowden Grove and of course the night we go to an outdoor venue for an outdoor concert it is chilly outside. But I just brought a jacket and it wasn't too bad. The concert was a lot of fun and there was spectacular people watching.


The rest of the weekend we hung out at home and went for a walk on the Greenline. We stopped in for some gelato at Cheffie's while we were on the Greenline and it was delicious. And Monday we grilled ribs and watched movies.

And ate up every second with this little girl. Love her more and more every day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love going to concerts at Snowden Grove!

Annie said...

I love my beautiful little niece! She's so cute!