Thursday, May 5, 2011

TWEET TWEET


After tweeting on Twitter for over a year now I have decided I really like it. Besides being able to banter back and forth with people I have never met (ha!) I feel like I just am in the know.

Want to know if a movie that just came out is any good. Chances are someone on Twitter has seen it. Want to cook something yummy. People are always taking pictures of food and tweeting recipes. Not to mention you hear breaking news like the death of Osama Bin Laden loooong before the news announces it.

Mostly the people I follow are personal in real life friends or people whose blogs I read or people who live in Memphis. I only follow a few celebrities because I find that their tweets are often just plugging one of the products they endorse. But there are a few celebrities that I enjoy following like Dane Cook, Lady Gaga and Ann Curry.

Twitter really is a catch all for anything and everything. Plus it gives you something to do when you are in a waiting room, standing in line at the grocery store...you get the idea.

Tweet! Tweet!

P.S. If you want to follow me I keep my tweets private but send me a request! Mal_C_Lacey

2 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I'm starting to really like Twitter too! I don't always have time to blog or read all the blogs, so its a quick solution :)

Melissa said...

I love Twitter! I'm MrsMelissaKaz on there :)