Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WEIGHT WATCHERS WEDNESDAY


So my hiney is a little sore... FROM FALLING OFF THE WAGON. So post cruise I have not climbed back on the Weight Watchers wagon very well. This tends to be my MO. When I am motivated, I am motivated. And when I get unmotivated and stop watching what I eat then it is hard for me to get going again.

So since last Weight Watchers Wednesday I have gained
1 lbs

So 6 lbs to go until pre-pregnancy weight!!!!!! Ugg this is so frustrating for me!!!

20 lbs to go to reach my goal weight!

Hopefully next week will be better.

3 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

How do you follow Weight Watchers? Do you do an online program or in person? My nutritionist friends have always told me its the most sensible so I'm interested to try it!

Lisa said...

I had a rough May also. I did not go hog wild (except for some chocolate) but my motivation went down hill fast.
I am down 45 since January and have 27 more to go.
Guess I need a kick in the butt to get the motivation back in full gear.
Hang in there, you can do it!!

CBK said...

That's awesome! I did WW last spring and I can definitely identify with falling off the wagon. Keep it up!