Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WEIGHT WATCHERS WEDNESDAY

Sorry I haven't posted since last Weight Watchers Wednesday. Things have been crazy here in Memphis. My sister is looking at having to evacuate from Mud Island due to the flood and it is Memphis in May and we had friends in town starting Saturday night until Monday morning. I will try to be better.

This week I lost...

1.8 lbs
I am totally excited about this except for it might have been a little more if not for the Mexican food and the Hueys visit.

So 3.8 lbs to go until pre-pregnancy weight!

17.8 lbs to go to reach my goal weight! So slowly but surely I am wittling down these numbers.

Last night I made another Gina's Recipe. Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets. They were very easy and I would compare them to Chick Fil A nuggets. Plus I did several chicken breasts and it made a ton. I served these with some mashed potatoes and broccoli.

No comments: