Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TONYS

I love to watch the Tonys. I try my best to watch every year so I can see what new shows I am interested in. I love seeing all the different performances. It always gives me goosebumps. I know that is totally nerdy.

The musical that really caught my eye this year is The Book of Mormon
The music was really catchy. I was texting with my old coworker that I always talked theatre with and she let me know that I could download the soundtrack on Amazon for $1.99. I was ridiculously excited about this. I have already bought and downloaded the soundtrack and burned a cd. Can't wait to listen to it all!

Another play that I thought looked good was Sister Act. Based on the movie of course.

And how great was Neil Patrick Harris. I was cracking up during his number with Hugh Jackman.

Elle was hanging out with me watching the award show before she went to take her bath. I would love for her to love theatre as much as I do. I can dream right.

No comments: