Monday, June 6, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP

We had a fabulous weekend spent with friends and getting some individual grown up time to. On Friday night we were supposed to meet up with our friends Lauren and Michael and their little girl Shelton. But Shelton was tired so just Michael came. We all ate at Las Delicias and it was delicias. Sorry, couldn't resist.After we left the restaurant Kenny and I headed to a new little Mexican ice cream shop on Summer Avenue called La Michocana. I had heard about all their homemade fruit paletas. I got the chile mango and then bought a strawberry one to take home. The chile mango was okay but the strawberry one was amazing and because of that I will be going back. Kenny got some pine nut ice cream which was really good also.

On Saturday, I met up with some girlfriends to have lunch and then we went to see Bridesmaids. Yall! That movie was so funny. I laughed so hard I cried several times. I was so thankful Kenny stayed home with Elle so I could have a break and some girl time.

That afternoon/evening we loaded up Elle in the stroller and hit up the Greenline which is an awesome walking/biking/running trail. We walked it down to the High Point Terrace area and stopped in for dinner and some drinks. Then went to Cheffies for some gelato. Yes! I ate my way through this weekend and as of yesterday started officially counting points again ha!

We walked home in the sunset, bathed Elle, bottle and put her to bed. It really was the perfect night. I told Kenny these were the kinds of nights I envisioned when I thought about us having a family. SO nice

On Sunday, Kenny had an early tee time with three of his friends. After they were done playing we went to see Michael and Lauren's new house and then grabbed some lunch!

And because all my pictures were of food today here is one of sweet little Elle. Who has managed to grow out of all of her 3 month clothes in one day but is still is a little small for the 6 month sizes. So we are making do.

No comments: